Ready to be a student at The New America School or just want more information?
It’s easy to become a student at The New America School. The main office will help you. Registration for Quarter 4 of 2019-20 is NOW OPEN.
To register for NAS-Lowry or NAS-Thornton, or to find out more information about registering for fall 2020-21, please call the main office:
- LOWRY: Karen Alarcon, email@example.com, 303.894.3155, MAP
- THORNTON: Rose Aragon, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303.991.0130, MAP
To register for NAS-Lakewood, visit https://jeffcoconnect.jeffco.k12.co.us/ and register online. After you complete the application, you must send an email to email@example.com informing the school that you have registered.
For more information about registering for the spring, or for the upcoming school year, please contact:
What do I need to register?
In order to register for school, you will need the following papers. If you don’t have them, the school secretary can help you get the documents you need.
- Proof of address (a bill or other paper showing where you live)
- Parent/Guardian photo ID or Guardian verification
- Birth certificate or I-94
- Transcripts from former high school
- Withdraw forms from previous school (if applicable)
- Immunization (shot) records
- Discipline/ Behavior record
- Attendance record
- IEP (Special Education records) if applicable to student