The New America School – Lakewood Campus enrolls more than 150 students each year in a location convenient for students in Jefferson and Denver counties, as well as other communities in metropolitan Denver. We have unique opportunities for young parents, former drop outs, and students working full-time to earn high school credits and a diploma. The Lakewood Campus is open 8:25 a.m. – 10: p.m., Monday – Thursday.
District: Jefferson County Public Schools
Principal: Jon Berninzoni
Staff: Dean, 10 teachers, a guidance counselor, three student support interventionists, and a strong support staff
A STUDENT CENTERED EXPERIENCE
- High Quality Instruction for English Language Learners
- Extended School-Day, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Four Day School Week, Mon.-Thurs.
- Credit Recovery Programs to Help Students Graduate On-Time
- Full Range of Curriculum in all Core Subjects
- Quarterly Enrollment
- Childcare Reimbursements for Student-Parents with Good School Attendance
- Newcomer Program for Students with Little or No English Skills
- Free Summer School
- Free Afterschool Tutoring and Credit Recovery Support
- Small Class Size
To register for NAS-Lakewood, visit https://jeffcoconnect.jeffco.k12.co.us/ and register online. After you complete the application, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing the school that you have registered.