Ready to be a student at The New America School or just want more information?
It’s easy to become a student at The New America School. The main office will help you. Registration for the fall 2015-2016 school year is NOW OPEN.
Call the school of your choice, closest to you, and ask to speak to the head secretary. Tell them you want to register today!
- LOWRY: Melinda Delgado, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303.894.3157, MAP
- LAKEWOOD: Salima Caballero, email@example.com, 303.894.3170, MAP
- THORTON: Rose Molina, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303.991.0130, MAP
What do I need to register?
In order to register for school, you will need the following papers. If you don’t have them, the school secretary can help you get the documents you need.
- Proof of address (a bill or other paper showing where you live)
- Birth certificate or I-94
- Transcripts from former high school
- Immunization (shot) records
- Discipline record