The New America School offers international students an opportunity to attend one of our three high schools within metro Denver for a 12 month period of study. The high schools offer a full academic program leading to an American high school graduation diploma. If you already have a high school diploma from your own country you may be able to earn an American high school diploma in one year.
Please refer to the attached guidelines for admission criteria, tuition and necessary language proficiency.
- NAS Embassy Interviews – rec docs
- A1. F1 Student Guidebook NAS 19-20
- A2. English Language Proficiency Requirements
- A3. NAS F-1 guidelines
- A6. NAS Agreement of Financial Support
- A7. NAS_Calendar_1920_C_1903